The parks found throughout the Town of Parker are the perfect place to play and stay active! The chart below will tell you what kinds of amenities you can find at each park, so you can reserve the perfect place for your next party or soccer game and know that you’ll have exactly what you need! Contact Brandan Glader at 303.805.6314 or email us for park reservations. For an overview of park rental fees, please visit our Parks Reservations page.
|Auburn Hills Community Park|
11682 Bradbury Ranch Rd.
|Bar CCC Park|
10951 S. Twenty Mile Rd.
17301 E. Lincoln Ave.
|Challenger Park is maintained by Douglas County Parks, Trails and Building Grounds. They can be contacted at 303.660.7400.|
|Discovery Park |
20115 E. Mainstreet
|Dog Park and Disc Golf |
20151 Tallman Dr.
|Iron Horse Park|
20151 Tallman Dr.
19700 Indian Pipe Ln.
|O’Brien Park / H2O’Brien Pool|
10795 Victorian Dr.
17710 E. Valley Hi Dr.
|Railbender Skate and Tennis Park|
10533 Twenty Mile
|Salisbury Equestrian Park|
11950 Motsenbocker Rd.
|Salisbury Sports Complex|
11920 Motsenbocker Rd.
|Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields|
18775 Stroh Rd.
|Tallman Meadow Park|
12335 Canterberry Pkwy.
View a printable Parks Amenities Chart (PDF).
- Bar CCC Park: Access to Cherry Creek and Sulphur Gulch Trails
- Challenger Park: Access to Cherry Creek Trail
- Iron Horse Park: Access to Tallman Gulch Trail
- McCabe Meadows: Access to Cherry Creek Trail (has a fitness circuit and Arboretum)
- Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields: Access to Cherry Creek Trail
- Tallman Meadow Park: Access to Tallman Gulch Trail
**Pavilion / Gazebo & Picnic Tables
- Auburn Hills Community Park: 1 pavilion with 1 table
- Bar CCC Park: 1 pavilion with 4 tables, 1 pavilion with 2 tables
- Challenger Park (Douglas County): 2 pavilions with 1 table each, 3 pavilions with 8 tables each and BBQ grills
- Iron Horse Park: 1 pavilion with 2 tables
- McCabe Meadows: 1 pavilion with 2 tables
- O’Brien Park: 1 pavilion with 4 tables, 1 gazebo with no seating, 1 lighted plaza area with 10 tables
- Railbender Skate and Tennis Park: 1 pavilion with 2 tables, 1 pavilion with seating area, 1 pavilion with 1 table
- Salisbury Equestrian Park: 1 pavilion with 1 table, 1 patio with 4 tables
- Salisbury Sports Complex: 1 pavilion with 2 tables, 1 pavilion with 1 table
- Stroh Ranch Soccer Fields: 1 pavilion with 4 tables, 1 pavilion with 2 tables
- Tallman Meadow Park: 1 pavilion with 4 tables inside and 4 tables outside
Please note: Grills are only provided when allowed as per fire code.
- Electricity is only available in the pavilion / gazebo area.